Monday, July 8, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome readers to my little corner of the blogging world.  I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon and write about my life and some of my favorite things.  I'm not so sure anyone will want to read about these rambling thoughts, but I'm going to give it a try.  I'm sure you're all wondering who I am, so here's a bit about me and what you might find on this blog:

My name:  Heidi

Who I am:  I am a first grade teacher, living in Wisconsin with my partner of 8 years along with our 3 dogs and 3 cats.  I've taught kindergarten or first grade for the last 13 years and love working with children.  Along with teaching, I love hanging out with friends and enjoying great food.  We host dinners and parties on Friday and Saturday nights at our home and we love to try new recipes.  When I'm not teaching or hanging with friends I love to read, swim, watch hockey and football and have a bit of an obsession with Target.  I'm a graduate of UW-Madison so I also have an obsession with all things Bucky Badger and UW sports. 

What will you find on this blog: recipes, meal plans (if I can wrap my head around how to do it!) stories about our life and what we do, and my experiences as a first grade teacher.  I won't be sharing direct photos of my students to protect their privacy, but I will share funny stories and musings about my life as a teacher. 

That's me in a nutshell.  Hope you enjoy the ride!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment